Stocks. Bonds. Mutual Funds. EFTs. Rates of return. Balanced Portfolios. Diversification. Whether you are 26 or 66, financial planning can be daunting, but it doesn’t have to be. That’s why it is so important to choose the right financial planning and wealth management firm. When you work with a boutique firm like SFM Advisors, we break it down into six simple steps.
- Identify and prioritize your goals: We’ll help you identify your financial goals. We’ll talk about things like paying off student loan debt, buying a home, socially savvy investing, early retirement, providing for your family, and more. If it is important to you, we can transform it into a goal.
- Gather quantitative and qualitative data: Put simply, this is where we figure out where you are right now, conceptually and in reality. We gather information from a variety of sources to figure out where you are now.
- Analyze and document findings: Once we’ve compiled the data, we’ll analyze it. How much do you have saved already? What’s your future income? How much money will you need to retire?
- Present problems and solutions: We begin to address your present situation. What kind of debt do you have? How much are you paying in taxes? What are your challenges? Once we identify those challenges, we look at creative solutions to help solve those problems.
- Implement strategies: Once we’ve determined the solutions, we put the strategies in place to turn your goals into reality. For example, if you want to retire at 55, we’ll help you design a savings and investment plan that will get you there and we’ll set the plan up for you, so you can get started.
- Monitor and adjust plan as necessary: Every plan needs monitoring and adjustments from time to time, so we’ll check on the plan’s progress and your investment results on a quarterly basis and discuss possible changes with you as needed.
See? It doesn’t have to be difficult. Let us show you how to make your dreams a reality. Call us at 206-386-5455 or email us with your questions today.
To your wealth,
Joe Maas, CFA, AVA, CFP®, ChFC, CLU®, MSFS, CCIM
President of Synergetic Finance